GAIN ADMISSION TO 200LEVEL IN ANY UNIVERSITY WITHOUT UTME!!!
Do you know you can gain Admission into university without JAMB? Do you know that JAMB is not the only means of getting into the university?? JAMB is just one of the several ways by which you can gain admission into Nigerian universities.Direct entry admission (into 200 level) is said to be most reliable and easier, compared to 100 level admission. But how do you get this direct entry admission? A/Levels programmes (IJMB, JUPEB, NABTEB, etc) that can grant you a direct entry admission to any university of your choice. A’ Level runs for a period of 9 months (academic session), after which successful candidates have the opportunity of securing 200 Level Admission (Direct entry) into two or more universities of their choices. ABOUT IJMB : This is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University.Zaria, It is designed to ameliorate problems of admission for candidates seeking admission into Nigeria University instead of JAMB. The examination is conducted every year in designated Pol...

I registered with PHILOMATH BRAINERY for my IJMB programme. Thank God, I am now in 300L, biochemistry, unilorin!
ReplyDeleteCONTACT THEM ON: 08060330220 or 08109881054
I am Chidera, from ABU, Zaria.I registered with PHILOMATH, 2015. I can assure you admission after the programme to 200L without utme.... Hurry up and register with them(PHILOMATH) TODAY.
ReplyDeleteYou are assured a place in 200L in Nigerian university with them.
ReplyDeleteIJMB earned me electrical electronics engineering in FUTMINNA.
ReplyDelete